Do I need an authorization to use parks and field space?

The recreational fields and facilities of the town of Mendon are open to the public.

Anyone wishing to reserve a particular location must apply for a permit through the Parks Department.  Once issued a permit these groups will have priority access to that location. 

Any organized group, team, or event, looking to use the fields must apply for a Field Use Permit through the Parks Dept.  

CLICK HERE for Field Use info and forms.