The Treasurer serves as the Town's cash manager. The Collector's office is responsible for the receipt of all Town funds.
- FY17 Actual Real Estate and Personal Property tax bills were mailed on December 31, 2016. These bills have 2 payment coupons; one for the 1st quarter installment that was due Wednesday, February 1, 2017, and one for the 2nd quarter installment due Monday, May 1, 2017. Any payments made after their respective due dates do incur interest at the rate of 14% per annum.
- Taxes not paid on the due date are immediately subject to interest and a $20.00 demand fee. This fee will not be waived except in the case of error on the Collector's part.
- Contact the Collector's office for questions regarding payments and balances due at 508-473-6410.
- Please be aware that there is a 5¢ per bill charge for all copies of paid bills. Please save your paid receipts for income tax filings.
- The first Commitment for 2017 Excise tax bills were issued on January 27, 2017 and are due February 27, 2017.