The Highway Department has heavy-duty trash bags that will be distributed for free to any resident who can lend some time in picking up roadside trash. When you have finished picking up any trash that you can find, please call the Highway Department for us to pick them up. The bags can simply be left on the side of the road, and we will dispose of the trash properly. The trash bags are brightly colored and can easily be distinguished from household trash. The Highway Department telephone number is 508-473-0737.
Any observations of illicit connections or non-stormwater discharges to the storm drain system should be reported to the Highway Surveyor at 508-473-0737.
- Summary of potential changes to the MS4 permit
- 2011 Annual Report for MS4 Permit
- 2012 Annual Report for MS4 Permit
- 2013 Annual Report for MS4 Permit
- 2014 Annual Report for MS4 Permit
- 2015 Annual Report for MS4 Permit
- 2016 Annual Report for MS4 Permit
- Adopt-A-Site Program
In an effort to make the community more aware of the importance of Stormwater Management, please take a look at the links below.