Apply for a Grant
Application forms and Mendon program information are available at: HERE
- Applications for 2017 grants must be submitted online at https://www.mass-culture.org/Mendon OR postmarked by October 17, 2016.
- Mail completed grant application to: Mendon Cultural Council, PO Box 325, Mendon MA 01756
- Applicants not affiliated with a local or regional organization should include a letter of support from a Mendon-based partner organization indicating performance date and venue.
- For assistance in completing an application, contact the Council.
As stated on the Mass Cultural council site under Mendon's specific information are the following requirements to be considered for a successful application.
These guidelines are in addition to those set by the Massachusetts Cultural Council.
- Completed applications must be received or postmarked by October 17, 2016.
- Late applications will not be considered. -
- Applications must be typed/printed and signed if submitting by mail.
- 3 copies of the application and one set of support materials should be submitted to: Mendon Cultural Council, Box 325, Mendon, MA 01756
- Proposals must include performance/exhibit date, the intended audience and a confirmed venue.
- Applications must demonstrate benefit to Mendon residents. - Artistic/cultural excellence must be reflected in resumes, letters of support, press or other qualifying materials.
- The location and date of the activity must be scheduled with a local sponsor and confirmed when submitting the application.
- We encourage events that are open to the public.
- Council funds are not intended to substitute, replace or relieve existing public funds for programs in the arts.
- Schools and libraries may request funding for cultural and educational enrichment activity that is led by artists, humanists or interpretive scientists.