The Board of Health is comprised of three members elected annually for a three year term. The responsibilities of the Board of Health include:
- Inspecting and Permitting food establishments.
- Conducting tobacco compliance checks
- Enforcement of Title V of the State Environmental Code including examine sites, witnessing perc. testing, issuing certificates of compliances and reviewing and approving septic plans.
- Overseeing the Town's trash and recycling program
- Receiving and responding to complaints regarding housing, sanitary sewage disposal, hazardous materials/waste and solid waste, air quality noises and nuisances.
- Reviewing and enforcing Mendon's private well regulations.
- Issuing various licenses and permits related to health and sanitation.
|Missy Kakela-Boisvert||Sr. Administrative Assistant|
|Leonard Izzo||Health Agent|
|Tom Ryder||Board of Health Engineer|
|Maximilian Carbone||Animal Inspector|
|Andy Fiske||Chairman (May 2022)|
|Alan Greenberg||Vice-Chairman (May 2020)|
|Tom Fichtner||Member (May 2021)|